Real Estate in Raleigh NC
Many homeowners, whether first time or experienced, often face the decision if they want to build their dream home, buy a newly constructed home, or hit the market to find an older home they love. There are some pros and cons when it comes to new construction versus the alternatives that we will point out like:
- Pro: New vs. “Used” – knowing that your home has never been lived in before is a factor that is hard to pass up.
- Pro: You pick what you want – only you can know what you truly want and don’t want in a home, and a new construction home gives you the ability to customize the exterior and interior of your home to fit your lifestyle and design tastes. Adding features to an existing home like a deep poured basement or extra wide windows can be extremely difficult (not to mention expensive). You get a fresh start! There is no ugly wallpaper or absurdly colored rooms. When you choose to go with a new construction home, you get to make design choices that fit your style. Your home will be built to your liking.
- Pro: Energy efficiency – this is a huge bonus for many in the market for a new home because energy efficiency not only saves money in the long run but helps the environment as well. From better insulation to LED lights and everything in between.
- Pro: Ready to move in – A new construction home is a great option for those who are on a tight schedule. With a new house, you do not have to worry about plumbing, foundation, or even appliances. All new construction homes come with new washers and dryers, refrigerators, and more. Turn-key ready, this is the best option for those who just want to move their belongings in and be completely done.
- Pro: Maintenance costs – New construction homes have modern plumbing, new appliances, and up-to-date heating and cooling. These state-of-the-art systems will have far fewer issues than older appliances and systems in a pre-owned home. Moving into a new home is expensive and the last thing you’ll want to have to worry about is replacing a major appliance or utility system in your new home.
- Pro: Modern floor plans – A new construction home offers a modern floor plan that is open and inviting. Old floor plans can have walls that make the home seem boxy and make you want to tear down multiple walls. Modern floor plans are made with a modern lifestyle in mind.
- Con: Not all builders are equal – word of mouth is a good way to go when trying to decide on a builder or developer for your newly constructed home. Experience makes a huge difference when it comes to the quality of the product produced.
Just like any other state, North Carolina and Raleigh, specifically have great real estate markets. New construction homes for sale in Raleigh, NC, are in high demand due to the large population growth over the last decade or so. Mornington Estates specializes in building custom homes to give you exactly what you want. We create attractive, safe, high-quality new construction homes for the greater Raleigh, NC area. With a variety of designs and layouts to choose from, you have the flexibility to perfectly accommodate the wants and needs of your family.
Choosing to work with us for your new construction home in Raleigh, NC, couldn’t be any easier. All of our homes provide luxurious high ceilings, energy-efficient appliances, high-quality cabinetry, professional landscaping, and more. Built on 1+ acre lots, these grand home sites feature our custom builds of a variety of floor plans to choose from. Below are the different Itray ceiling and huge closet space, while the first floor features a gorgeous open floor plan, a half bath, and plenty of space for both indoor and outdoor entertaining.
When you are ready to choose a new construction home in Raleigh, NC, give the experts at Mornington Estates a call. Browse our options above for the types of new construction homes that we offer. Contact our team to learn more about the services that we offer to those in the Raleigh, NC area. Mornington Estates is located just a short 20-minute drive from downtown Raleigh and you will find nothing but the best from the setting to the craftsmanship of our builds and you will truly enjoy the benefits of buying a new construction home.